Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Giving the people what they want, take two: Second verse, same as the first

So, quite a while ago, I did an inaugural edition of “Giving the people what they want,” where I posted up the most popular searches people used to land on my journal.

Here is how it works. The host for this blog, wordpress.com, provides me with various statistics regarding the traffic that comes to the journal. One of the stats is “Search Engine Terms,” with the explanation, “These are terms people used to find your blog.” I figured I would weekly or biweekly run a fun little blurb about what search-ly thirsts this journal satisfied. My first edition found that the top search was for Megan Mullally’s breasts, so I jokingly threw up a couple of pictures, one of Megan topless (though provocatively covered at the most ladylike of bits) and one of her feeling up that skinny frizzball Debra Messing. I am rerunning the first here:

It is now months later, and I have done no follow up: reason being, the case has not changed at all. It’s the same every day! Just today, with the web-browsing peak hours barely begun, 63 people have landed on this blog by searching for the exact phrase “Megan Mullally breasts” beating out the more predictable phrases “Kelley Thompson nude” and “playmate pics,” tied for second, by a good eleven hits. I do not know if her breasts are that insanely in high demand due to the syndication of Will and Grace (like people see them on the show and run to the laptop to look for close-up pictures?), or if I am simply the only “Megan-Mullally’s-boobies” game in town and so I alone bear the brunt of the 21 people in the whole world who thought of googling that today?, but far be it from me to judge. Sooo…

(SOUND A FANFARE, ALERT THE MEDIA! PARADE TIME! TOSS ROSE PETALS! HERE THEY ARE!) Once again, party people, I give you: Megan Mullally’s apparently stupendously popular breasts!

You’re welcome.

[Via http://thethoughtexperiment.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment