Monday, March 1, 2010

In the next ten years...

I’m 15 now, in ten years I’ll be 25. This is what I want to accomplish between now and then.

1. I want to go to college and study creative writing, professional writing or some sort of English.

2. I want to study abroad while at college.

3. I want to join the Peace Corps for a year.

4. I want to work for Care

5. I want to publish a book.

6. I want to travel to Europe. I specifically want to see Italy, Greece, France, Belgium, England, Amsterdam, Ireland and so on.

7. I want to buy a house.

8. I want to meet my friends from the Internet IRL.

9. I want to meet some of my favorite authors.

10. I don’t want to fail at this stuff.

WHERETHEDUCKSGO

note: i will post a real blog soon. i just need to get over this writer’s block nonsense.

[Via http://wheretheducksgo.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment