Friday, December 11, 2009

Russian Slut of the Week

My Feature in the Mens magazine!!!

GIRL OF THE WEEK



Pics by Focused Image

FROM BYRON BAY, NSW

Sit back and take a deep breath ’cos we’ve got some SHOCKING news that will change the way you look at the world. Apparently, women don’t – that’s right, DON’T – find Toadfish Rebecchi from Neighbours sexually appealing.

“He’s absolutely disgusting,” bawled 20-year-old yooni student. “I’m into handsome, buff guys, and that bloke certainly doesn’t meet that description. He’s got no chance with me.”

Are you blind? What’s your favourite PORKING POSE?

“I like deep penetration, so doggy style’s a winner for me. And I don’t like wasting time with foreplay or anything like that, I just like to get right into the sex and go at it as hard as possible.”

Sounds good to us. What other stuff gets you grinning like a WANKING JAP?

“I’m an artist so I enjoy drawing, singing and taking photos – anything creative gets me going.”

Are you a PISS ARTIST, too?

“Yeah, I like going out for a few drinks and when I’m drunk I become everyone’s best friend.”

What’s your STICKIEST fantasy?

“I’d love to take on two guys at once. I’d choose David Boreanaz from Angel and another sexy bloke like…”

Toadie?

“For the last time, no!”

We tried our best, Toads, but it looks like you’ll be pulling yourself off again tonight.

What’s the sexiest thing a bloke can do?

“Dance with me.”

[Via http://hotcuckruski.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment