Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tuesday Morning wrap-up (although it is Wednesday)

Yep, it is Wednesday the 23rd. 2 days before Christmas, and I actually got my Christmas shopping done. I’m not going to be blogging a lot until the next year… therefore, I won’t be saying a lot in this entry; just covering the basics…

Why the fuck did the Broncos LOSE TO THE RAIDERS!? Especially a team led by JaMarcus Russell… ugh. This should have been a curb-stomping! Coach McDaniels has a lot of work to do to make us into Super Bowl Contenders. There, I said it.

Was I the only one intrigued by the mangled accident that was the Giants-Redskins game last night? I think that weird play had the entire nation mesmerized… oh well, I think this was Jim Zorn telling Dan Snyder to go fuck himself.

I’m through typing… we’ll really take off in 2010 (that’s what she said.) However, I’m going to leave you, the reader, with some holiday cheer…

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



(I really love this one… see the text at the top of this picture and you’ll quickly know why.)



(and I REALLY LOVE Marina Orlova.)

[Via http://peepholesports.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment