Friday, November 6, 2009

2 Weeks and Counting

I have been waking up so early lately and it really sucks.

Yesterday was insanely busy again at work. I know that I say that every single day.

I left at lunch time to go to the hospital for my presurgery bloodwork. OMG. My surgery is in 2 weeks! I can’t believe it.

After the hospital, I went to the surgeon’s office to do a final consult. He just got this amazing 3D camera that takes my photo from all angles and then does a 3D simulation of how I will look. It is incredible.

We talked a lot about recovery and all of the preparations I should make. It kind of freaked me out. I told T that I was mortified of him seeing me like that- drugged up, unshowered, swollen, bloody, etc. He said that he wasn’t worried and that I would always be his cute girl. I told him that he had to close his eyes if he had to help me pee (or worse!) and he said OK. Times like this, I miss R who has seen me do everything!

I still don’t have my car. Tom has to get the inspection done, tags etc and his mechanics are backed up. I am dying to drive it! Hopefully by today or tomorrow.

I broke up with my therapist. That love affair didn’t last very long. I liked her a lot in the beginning because she combined therapy with spiritual work, but lately it’s become more spiritual work and very little therapy and I was getting frustrated. I think I’m going to take a little break from therapy and just do a lot of writing and thinking on my own.

Oop! E’s up!

No comments:

Post a Comment