Monday, November 23, 2009

Make sure you rent or buy American Virgin!! Cause my Cousin is in it!!!!

So I don’t actually know any REAL famous people. I met Tony Hawk once in like 98 or 99 but he wasn’t cool yet. I also saw Luke Wilson once in a bar in Austin that’s about it. But my cousin (Chase Ryan Jeffery) is apparently going to be famous sooner or later. I think thats sweet because I want to eventually end up on an episode of TMZ because we leave some L.A. area bar and I punch some paparazzi in the face! How awesome would that be!!! Here is Chase’s most recent project American Virgin!

Chase plays Chuck!

He is the person on the far right in the coat! I am stoked cause as soon as he has a giant mansion in the hollywood hills I can sleep on his couch and hit up the local skate parks!

[Via http://themostmediocre.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment