Friday, November 6, 2009

Sneaker Ads You Can Spank It To

I’ve made it no secret that I’m not into Reeboks. If you ever see me wearing a pair it’s because they paid me multiple-thousands of dollars in some fashion. If you see me dating a girl with a nice butt, she won’t be wearing any of those corny new sneakers by ‘bok & others being marketed to women that have funky-shaped soles and promise to tone your thighs and butt as you walk in them:

If you have a nice butt it’s because of genetics (or a great plastic surgeon). If you have a fat butt it’s because you eat too much and don’t move around enough. However I totally believe, as long as the products are benign, that it is the consumer’s bad for falling for any gimmick such as this. Cheers for the seller, boos for the buyer. I guess if putting on a pair motivates you to get your ass to the gym, that’d be worth it, but any pair of normal running sneakers would do the trick. Do you know any women that wear these new butt & leg toner style sneaks? How do you like the ad?

No comments:

Post a Comment