Monday, November 2, 2009

The best, not to mention cheap, formula I've found

We’ve tried every formula in the book, and our favorite, by far, is the Soy Formula from Mom to Mom. It is cheap, has the exact same stuff in it as Simulac Soy, with a tad bit more corn syrup, which is actually great if your little guy or gal gets constipated. Let me tell you, I LOVE Brands. Everything I own is a brand, so I was shocked with this new formula that my husband brought home won me over. Just proves you got to try it all and can’t look down on the little brands. New moms, don’t be afraid to try the cheap stuff. It won’t kill your baby and you might just end up liking it better.

PS: I am still breastfeeding, but only part time. Me and the ‘ladies’ needed a break.

PSS: We felt bad for about a week about this whole formula thing, and now I couldn’t be happier. Like they say, “happy mom, happy baby.” Or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment