Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Updates and Comments...

Recently there was a discussion on why British Beauties should post Asian women. To keep this short, we will never post or feature any other race of women, other than White women. In addition don’t bother saying I am raciest or any other junk like that. This sites whole core is based on White/European women!

I would like to reply to a comment saying our site is evil, lewd, and distasteful. I am sorry that you feel that way. British Beauties is a European modeling website. We will sometimes show slightly “sexy” and “nude” photographs of models. Our site will always be mostly made up of articles, reviews, and points of view. Please feel free to visit the about page where you will find more information!

Finally, we will post three days out of every week. For example [Monday, Wednesday, Friday]. I am super busy with other stuff so I can’t always post or read comments/emails, but I will find the time! I want to thank you all for your support, please comment more too!

 

Friday: We start your weekend with Rosie Jones!

Monday: Where is Ms. Ewa Sonnet?

Wednesday: Top European Models

No comments:

Post a Comment