Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Butt v. Boobs

My cousin DJ and I were in the car listening to Baby Got Back on the pod. From general observation we noticed it’s clear black men like butts. But then we wondered: does that mean white guys automatically prefer boobs? To find out a legitimate answer to our intellectual question we thought, let’s poll some people. This inquiry has turned into a complete academic research project, complete with assistants. We have currently polled 40 men (my goal is 100). Here is the vote so far…

Butts – 26

Boobs – 14

Although many men said they preferred both, research shows white men also prefer the butt. One of my favorite quotes is this: “I pick butt. It shows a girls hard work and dedication. Boobs you just can’t do anything about.” Or this one from my 16 year old cousin: “Two words Pep – ghetto booty. I like ‘em thick.”

Help us determine the age-old quest of figuring out if  white men prefer butts to boobs by voting. White boys, we need you!

View This Poll

online surveys

[Via http://pepatalk.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment