Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Abuse HTML Code

On Friday night I was told that my blog was “dumb and stupid.” I really can’t argue with that, this blog is pretty fucking stupid. That being said, this blog is genius compared to the old “NOtez from the underground” website I made when I was being taught how to write in HTML code at Advantage Communications two years ago. I intentionally made it so that everything is just a horribly painful attack on the senses.

I encourage everyone to take a look, as it is the most horrifyingly bad website ever made. There are about 6 hidden links, with no option to go backwards, but each one holds a delightful treat for the daring internet explorers out there. Also, it has an embedded player for my old podcast (which is just as shitty as the new one), a sweet minigolf game, a jokes page, a political opinion section, and a promotional poster for “Tremors 3: Back To Perfection.” It’s really just a painful mishmash of bullshit.

We actually had to present our internet creations at the end of our 2 week training as a means for our instructor to gauge our understanding of how HTML code works. If you’ve checked out the site by now, you’ll see that I had either the best understanding, or the worst of the class. Most likely the worst.

[Via http://notezblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment