Friday, January 8, 2010

My happy anniversary

Yesterday was our two month anniversary. Although it has flown by, we feel like we have been together for much longer. Yet every time I see him, I feel I love him a little bit more.

Where some would let this mini-momentus occasion pass by or perhaps just go for dinner,so we enjoyed ours in bed…it was a snow day. Aren’t we predictable? hehe

As the snow had kept us apart for most of the week, we were excited just to lay eyes on each other. A lil’ bit of foreplay and then straight to  Vanilla sex is usually how we begin. But today I was on top of Rupert, riding him enthusiastically while he sucked on my nipples. I don’t know about you girls, but I find it such a turn on to see my man with a mouthful of my boob.

Making love for hours (with little breaks, of course), I could feel his large, hard cock throbbing and thrusting  inside of me more than ever. I think ‘down there’ was tighter than usual because we hadn’t seen each other in nearly a week.  Hate to say it but despite wanted to relish each other 24/7, perhaps space and time apart can be a blessing in a relationship.

[Via http://hattierogers.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment