Friday, January 29, 2010

I love...Fridays!

I love…talking to the Ugandans down at the South ECP.  We have all sorts of conversations.  Why whoopin’ your children is good.  The differences of United States and Uganda.  Even if they keep telling me that if I were to ever visit I would never leave.  “You leave your wife and marry a Uganda, broman; what what!”  Their phrases are hilarious.  “What what” evidently means “whatever/so-so/sort of”.

I love…The Lake House.  I haven’t seen the movie in about a year, but it’s still such a good movie.  It was one of the last movies I sat down and watched with my Mama.  I had my legs propped onto her lap.  I’m such a mama’s boy. <3

I love…Tenacious D’s song “Fuck her gently.”  It’s funny and…sentimental?

I love…whispering while on the skype to my wife in the mornings (it’s nighttime for her).  It makes me feel closer to her, and sometimes I can feel her near me.  My body gets all warm and fuzzy.  *swoon*

I love…my cousin, Wesley.  I miss him saying to me, “Teach me something, Walter.”  Then I would teach him anything he wanted to know.  If I didn’t know anything about what he was asking, I would research it over the internet.  We were both learning new things and opening our minds to different ideas.  Hooray for boobies!  Or learning.  Whatev.

I love…BACON!!!  I had a bacon sammich yesterday and it was the king of the dancehall.

I love…that I talked with Ben the other day on MSN.  We played Neopets and fought our pets in the battle arena!  It sucked that mine did nothing and just stood there…but Oh well!  That’s life.

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Friday! :D

[Via http://wbhughes.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment