Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Actual dinner table conversation

Location: the kitchen

Time: 5:00 pm (we eat when senior citizens do…got a problem with that?)

Characters: Dad, Mom, Jesse, Alisa

Alisa: He said that he really liked me.  He said that he’d call and he still hasn’t.

Dad: I would give him a few more days.  Maybe he got the flu?  You know it’s going around.

Alisa: OR maybe he just isn’t interested in me.

Mom: Alisa, you really haven’t given it enough time. I’m sure he’s a nice guy who is interested.

Alisa: He shouldn’t have lead me on like that.  You don’t say you like me more than the others and then refuse to call when you say you will.

Dad: How many others is he seeing?

Alisa: two

Jesse: haha, slutty

Dad: Well then you’re just going to have to do something that none of the others have.

Alisa: show him my tits? (sidenote: Yes, I’m an Xtra Klassy truck driver.  I know this and so do my parents.  They love me anyway so don’t judge)

Dad: No, every slut does that.  Do something different.

Alisa: I mean, the interview went so smoothly.  It was amazing and he told me he was interested.  He should have called by nowwwww.

END SCENE

This economy/job search is the worst boyfriend I have ever had.  That is all.

This woman looks like a terrifying gremlin. However it pretty much sums up the way I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment