Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cole says no to nudity, plastic surgery

”Girls Aloud” singer Cheryl Cole has vowed to never bare her flesh for the camera as she does not find nudity tasteful.

“There’’s nothing tasteful about some fruit covering your bits! Sometimes a beautiful dress is much more sexy than underwear,” she says.

“There’’s nothing tasteful about some fruit covering your bits! Sometimes a beautiful dress is much more sexy than underwear. Have some class,” the singer says.

The ”X Factor” judge, who recently topped FHM’’s annual list of 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2009, has no plans to go under the knife to enhance her beauty, Ace Showbiz reported.

“I”ve got nothing against it…I wouldn”t deny it if I had plastic surgery. I wouldn”t just come out with bog boobs and say, ”No, I haven”t had an operation!” I think imperfections are sexy anyway, I honestly do. If everyone looked perfect with a perfect face and perfect boobs, it wouldn”t be sexy as it’’s not real life.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment