Friday, September 25, 2009

The Zaftig Chicks are Having a Bad Week, and Want Beauty Advice

By Bianca

Posting has been light this week for obvious reasons. I had to put my poor kitty down and Sylvia went away on vacation. Unfortunately she had to come back early for an emergency that I will let her tell you about when she is ready.

So we are just having a sucky week. The only good thing is that today is Friday, and I have my very first fashion show rehearsal this weekend. I haven’t been practicing walking in heels, so please pray that I don’t totally suck. Any advice about how to work it on the runway would be appreciated too.

Instead of an actual post today, I am going to ask everyone to tell us what their favorite beauty product is. Or favorite beauty tip or trick.

One trick that I learned a year ago to combat the chest rash that I get every time I sweat is to use 1% cortisone cream. I apply before bed, and in the morning, and the rash goes away. It’s awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment