Monday, September 28, 2009

Fracas wants to take away your free speech!

I’m not joking.

I know you think I’m joking, but I’m not.

I want to take away your right to free speech, and unless something or someone is able to convince me not to, that’s exactly what I plan to do.

You don’t need it anyway.

You don’t use it, and I don’t see why you even have it, so at exactly 9:00 pm (CST) Friday, October 2nd, that’s exactly what’s going to happen… I am going to take away your right to free speech.

Well… here at fracas anyway. I’m going to turn off comments completely.

It’s not likely you’ll miss it anyway… you’re just here for the boobs. No, silly… I didn’t mean those, I meant these.

Oh. You thought I meant something else when I said that?

Sorry.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock…

No comments:

Post a Comment