Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Don't Need More Cushioning!

I have always been a 34A.  My boobs grew and stopped and it’s been like that for at least 7 years.  I have come to love them like my boobs including the scar on the left one due to a mole removal.

Well I went shopping over the weekend and the non-sports bras that embraced my cup size was well…non-existent.  My boobs are apparently not large enough as evident by the extreme amount of padding in all of the bras.  I mean, I practically become a B cup with a bra on which makes me embarassed to take off my bra in front of people that I don’t know well.  Like, “oh, that’s all fake?”  I like my small boobs but I wish they would make bras that embraced their shape while providing some support.  I don’t want the triangle bras that do nothing and I don’t want to wear sports bras for the rest of my life.

Damnit I like my A cups, but why don’t the people who make bras like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment