Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cougar finally fucks her sexy man!

Read after, “My Pussy Gets Licked and Finger Fucked”

Gavin and I lay in each other’s arms talking about what seemed like everything. I found it easy to open up to him. Perhaps it was because I lay with my back to him in the “spoon” position. I didn’t feel like he was looking into my eyes trying to read any level of past heartache from the ex-boyfriend. I realized that we were all someone’s pain and all someone’s pleasure as Gavin’s cock got hard again and pressed against the cheeks of my ass.

                I squirmed.

                The head of his cock was seeping pre-cum already so I teased him by wiggling my butt further against his prick.

                “Mmmmm, that feels good,” he said pulling my long hair off the back of my neck and kissing it while he cupped my breasts.

                I wanted to slide his cock in between my butt cheeks and have him fuck me from behind so we wouldn’t have eye contact, but he wasn’t about to let me get away with that and rolled me onto my back.

                Gavin climbed over me, his body covering me like a blanket. He brushed my lips lightly with his sending a shiver down my spine and making my pussy twitch.

                I spread my legs.

                He kissed me deeply and more passionately than he had all night. It was as though he wanted security that I was his and he was mine.

                No worries Gav, I’m in if you are.

                 The head of Gavin’s cock was poking my folded flesh, seeking entry, yet hesitant.

                My pussy was contracting. I wanted to feel his prick press against the walls of my vagina.             

                We continued to explore as our tongues tasted each other’s mouth.

                I knew Gavin was waiting for a signal that I wanted him to fuck me so I reached my hand between his legs and rubbed my clit with his yummy cock.

                Put it in, I can’t stand it any longer. FUCK ME!

                I bucked my hips against him, lifting them slightly as he guided his dick inside my hot hole.

                Short breaths slipped from both our lips. He felt so damn good. He sat up and held my legs and started fucking me in quick strokes.

                “Oh God,” I cried out.

                He smiled as our eyes met.

                “Oh Goddess,” he said.

                We giggled.

                My big tits were bouncing like crazy and Gavin pounded my pussy with his hard dick. He slipped in and out and I could hardly contain myself. I took my left breast into my hand and pinched my nipple.

                The pleasure/pain factor was intense and I wanted to cum so badly.

                “Ya, pinch those tits baby.”

                I took both my nips in my fingers and pulled and tugged, simulating a sucking motion.

                “Did you like how I did that on your cock, sucking it like that?”

                I could tell he wanted to cum too.

                “You’re so fucking sexy.”

                Gavin took one of his hands and spread my pussy lips and slowed his stroke in and out of my pussy.

                “You’re pussy is so pretty Delaynee,” he said. “Will you rub it for me?”

                Oh fuck ya.

                Gavin kept my labia spread. I rubbed my clitty in a circular motion and my vagina tightened, squeezing his cock.

                “Oh ya, I feel it,” he said. “You feel so good. Cum to me Delaynee.”

                Gavin pressed his dick deeper between my folded flesh and tapping on my cervix. We came together as he pushed in and out of my vagina, the gush of my orgasm soaking his cock and dripping off his balls.

                “You’re amazing,” he said collapsing beside me on the bed.

                “Thank you,” I said kissing him.

                He might have thought I was grateful for the compliment, but I was really thankful that he found me.

                I was also grateful that the next day was Sunday and my store was closed. That meant we could fuck all night…

No comments:

Post a Comment