Thursday, September 24, 2009

Big Boobs And Sex On The Go

Big Boobs And Sex On The Go

Well,well, well.. look at we’ve got here… a repeat offender… or should I say.. repeat offended? So PP and Gonz were nowhere to be found… but we had a chick on deck ready for the cock… how weird is this?!?!?! AND THAT’S WHERE IT BEGINS!!! So marc-ho and I ..more me actually.. came up with the great idea of picking up a local vagabond brother and convincing the chick that he was my fam… boy… Janet’s great tight ass and round perky natural tits were no match for the 13 inch baseball bat that Paul was hiding in his pants… I know I’ve said this countless times.. but THIS ONE IS THE TRUTH!!!! Movie’s so good… that I’d join just to see the outcum!!!! I mean we all know the ending… but it’s the journeys in life that make the destination that much greater… after all… Confucious does say…..ha! That’s one for the old school BB fans!!!! anyways… quit reading my b/s and join! The Dirty One! Click here!

www.sexxx300.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment