Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What is under her shirt?

I am just going to jump right into it.  A middle aged woman walked onto the train this morning and placed herself inbetween two individuals.  I am a people watcher, I can’t help it.  For some reason I was intrigued to watch this simple plan jane woman.  Now most of us sit and adjust ourselves once we are in a new place, however she took it to another level.  This woman must have looked down her shirt about 15 times in a 10 minute time gap.  She full on pulled her tank top out and stared down her shirt.  Actually STARED in complete awe!  Now her boobs weren’t huge so I had one of two thoughts.  This woman just ran out of her house stuffed her bra and realized she did a crap job and needed to do some adjusting.  Or, she just frankly loves the way her boobs look….either way..wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment