Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Maybe I'll get boobs.

Some random conversations from the past few weeks:

1. The one that made me laugh

LO: My love for you grows. Like herpes.

Me: Herpes? Don’t you mean, a tumor? (this is what I usually compare it to)

LO: I don’t know. I’ve never had a tumor.

*short pause*

*look at each other and burst out into maniac laughter*

*p.s. he does NOT have herpes*

2. The one that made me frustrated:

Mom: *calling me after work* I need you to pick me up something.

Me: What?

Mom: I bought ice cream. I need liquor for the top.

Me: I don’t have time to go after work.

Mom: *long-winded rambles about how I never do anything for her*

Me: God, fine. I’ll go. What do you need?

Mom: I can’t remember what it’s called.

3. The one that made my workday:

Em: *in the bathroom* How are you?

Me: Freaking tired. What a long day.

Em: Your voice is all raspy. Are you getting sick?

Me: Maybe. Or maybe I’m finally going through puberty!

Em: Yes. You probably are.

Me: Maybe I’ll get boobs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment