Sunday, September 20, 2009

Slacking off in regards to updates...but lots of new paintings to share eventually

Have I ever made it clear how much I detest the whole auction listing process?  I paint way more often than my auction frequency would indicate.  This  spiteful old computer is slower than molasses.  My server handles updates on a seemingly random basis.  The sidetracking caused by Facebook is ridiculous.  Here’s what I’ve listed since my last depressing post.

“Splendor #1″ – 16″ x 20″ – 1st in series - GILDED with metal flakes

Crossover series “A Little Bit of Runoff” is exactly what the title implies. These ACEOs are created using the excess paint that falls from any of my vertically-painted pieces.

“A Little Bit of Runoff” #1

“A Little Bit of Runoff” #2



“A Little Bit of Runoff” #3

“A Little Bit of Runoff” #4

“A Little Bit of Runoff” #5

“A Little Bit of Runoff” #6

Relisted – “New Hope #225″ – 16″ x 20″ – breast painting

Relisted – “New Hope #235″ – 16″ x 20″ – breast painting

I recently did a 3-panel, 6 ft. long commissioned ”New Hope” painting – click here to see it!

Available artwork on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment