Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the start of my birthday fun!

12am

my twitter left off with me being kicked out of my room so that the boy could organise everything.  it was quite funny cause i’m pretty sure that our housemates thought i got kicked out coz we were fighting. siting in the hallway with my lappy and a smoke, there was just no other reason for me to be there. 

finally the door opened i was told to close my eyes as i got my lappy taken away from me and a blindfold wrapped around my eyes. 

i walked into the room and instantly i smelt the familiar smell of candles burning.  i excitedly thought, 

“omg he’s baked me a cake!!“

he slowly lifted the blindfold off my eyes and i was greeted with a room filled with rose petals and candles! it took my breath away, i couldn’t believe it! i’ve always wanted to have rose petals and candles done for me, i was so touched *tear*

and i was also right about the cake! well, almost….

he didn’t quite bake me a cake but he did make an attempt to create the ‘penis jizzing on boobs’ cake that i had requested!  he put together a chocolate roll, with two chocolate muffins as balls, two round danish scrolls for the boobs topped with two puffy pink marshmallow’s as the nipples… the boobs sprayed in whipped cream so that it looked like the penis had jizzed on the boobs! i COULDN’T stop laughing! i LOVED it! 

i was so touched by the romantic and kinky way that he started off my birthday. 

i gave him a big hug, took his hand and led him to our bed that was beautifully covered in rose petals, and a pair of handcuffs eagerly waiting to get the fun started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment