Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheryl Cole 'Would Confess To Surgery'

Cheryl Cole has said that she would admit to having cosmetic surgery if it ever came to it, and has no issue with others going under the knife if it makes them more confident.

The Girls Aloud star swears that she has never had any work done, and claims she would tell people if she had – but adds that she has no issues with anybody who feels the need to modify their body.

“I’ve got nothing against cosmetic surgery,” she told Showbiz Spy. “I mean, if someone hasn’t got any boobs and having them done is going to make them a happier, more confident person, then go for it.”

“I wouldn’t deny it if I had cosmetic surgery. I wouldn’t just come out with big boobs and say, ‘No, I haven’t had an operation!’”

And Chery believes that imperfections are sexy on a person, as if everybody was flawless, it wouldn’t be realistic.

“I think imperfections are sexy anyway, I honestly do,” she continues. “If everyone looked perfect with a perfect face and perfect boobs, it wouldn’t be sexy as it’s not real life.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment