Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheryl Cole on Going Nude

Sorry to be the barrier of bad news for all you fellas, but Girls Aloud hottie Cheryl Cole will “never” go nude for a photo shoot and slams other stars that do.

She said: “There’s nothing tasteful about some fruit covering your bits! Sometimes a beautiful dress is much more sexy than underwear. Have some class.”

Cole, who was voted top 10 in the FHM 100 Sexiest 2009 list, also admits that she isn’t anti plastic surgery but would rather not go under the knife just yet.

She added, “I’ve got nothing against it. If someone hasn’t got boobs and having them done is going to make them a happier, more confident person, then go for it.

“I wouldn’t deny it if I had plastic surgery. I wouldn’t just come out with bog boobs and say, ‘No, I haven’t had an operation!’ I think imperfections are sexy anyway, I honestly do. If everyone looked perfect with a perfect face and perfect boobs, it wouldn’t be sexy as it’s not real life.”

Whatever Cheryl is doing seems to be working. That girl is so gorgeous, she’s as close to perfect as it’s going to get!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment