Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheryl Cole - I won't do nude shots

Cheryl Cole will never pose nude.

The ‘Fight For This Love’ singer thinks naked photo shoots are tacky, and can’t understand why so many pop stars choose to strip off for magazines.

She said: “There’s nothing tasteful about some fruit covering your bits! Sometimes a beautiful dress is much more sexy than underwear. Have some class.”

Cheryl, 25, has also revealed she isn’t anti-cosmetic surgery, but would probably not choose to go under the knife herself as she likes her imperfections.

The Girls Aloud star – who is married to England soccer player Ashley Cole – explained: “I’ve got nothing against it. If someone hasn’t got boobs and having them done is going to make them a happier, more confident person, then go for it.

“I wouldn’t deny it if I had plastic surgery. I wouldn’t just come out with bog boobs and say: ‘No, I haven’t had an operation!’ I think imperfections are sexy anyway, I honestly do. If everyone looked perfect with a perfect face and perfect boobs, it wouldn’t be sexy as it’s not real life.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment