Monday, September 21, 2009

One Afternoon Stand

About a week before my birthday, Forbidden Fruit informed me that his best friend (who we will call Eric) was coming into town for a few days and his birthday present to me was that Eric and I are able to fool around. He said Eric was very into it, and had never done anything before, not even kiss. I must admit, I was intrigued. I told him I would think about it.

Timing never seemed to be right the whole time that Eric was in town, but finally on his last day here, Forbidden Fruit called to see if I was home and that my mom was gone. She was, so he said they would be over soon. Within that hour, there was a knock on my door and I let the two guys in.

It started out very awkward, as both Eric and I were very shy. I didn’t know what he wanted, what he was okay with, etc. Forbidden Fruit helped by pushing the right buttons on me, knowing how to get me worked up. He then had us each take turns removing an article of clothing.

The first thing to go was the shoes and socks, next was our shirts. Eric seemed intrigued by my pierced nipples. There was a lot of nervous giggling, but finally Forbidden Fruit was able to go sit in the corner (the condition of us hooking up was that he got to watch, out of curiosity), and Eric’s and my hormones finally kicked in.

It started with Eric caressing my tits, squeezing and twisting my nipples (so much better with the piercings). Next he bent his head down and began to suck on my right tit, flicking the piercing with his tongue. I let out a small moan, as I had never felt sensation like that before the piercings. For the first time ever my nipple began to feel over stimulated. He soon switched over to the other nipple and began to work on it.

By this time we were both incredibly worked up. However, there was one small detail I failed to mention to them at the beginning of this. Thanks to Mother Nature, I had some female issues that prevented me to do some things that I wanted to do, or let be done. I was not happy about this, making me hesitant to do much more.

I knew I had to say something, so I used the excuse of not being ready to “go all the way,” but was willing to go down on Eric. He seemed eager enough, and it didn’t take long for him to take off his pants and me get a hold of his cock. I made it nice and hard by massaging it.

I bent my head down and went to work. I licked and teased the tip of his cock with tongue, flicking and licking, swirling my tongue around so that my mouth was finally filled with cock.

Bobbing my head up and down on his hard cock, I would try to remember to stimulate his balls and nipples every so often. I continued to suck, and to switch it up a bit, I would remove my mouth and lightly blow on him. He moaned. I bent my head a little further and sucked on each ball, one at a time.

To tease him a little bit, I stopped sucking and starting kissing and biting my way up his chest, paying specific attention to his nipples. He moaned in pleasure. I looked up and asked if he was ok with actual kissing. He said it sounded good.

I positioned myself so that my face was inches from his and went for it. It started as a light peck, but then we pecked some more, each kiss getting a little bit longer. After a few kisses we began full on making out, sucking on each other’s lips and tongues. That was the best kiss I ever had.

After a while of kissing, I went back to sucking his cock.

Soon after though, we realized the time. He didn’t have time to finish and my mom was due home any minute. We stopped, got dressed, and went with Forbidden Fruit to get coffee and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment