Tuesday, September 22, 2009

day 22 - vegan boobs - by jessica

i’m not sure if it’s my new hairdo, or the fact that i’ve stopped eating cheese that has resulted in several independent sources commenting on the fact that I look slimmer.  bonus!!  i don’t own a scale so I wouldn’t have known otherwise, although my pants are fitting a bit better and my bra is getting a bit looser.  all this time I was beginning to wonder whether my increased ingestion of french fries, pasta, bread and beans would have an adverse affect on my vegan muffin top.  only gripe about this is the fact that the first place i tend to lose weight is in the chest region, meaning that weight loss is sort of bittersweet for me.

Anyhoo… in honour of the last few days of vegan September, I thought I’d recap all the surprising things we’ve learned along this journey.  There are many things we’d assumed were vegan, but were shocked to find are NOT always vegan.  Here’s a list:

>veggie burger patties

>soy milk

>rice cheese

>wine

>beer

>sugar

>flour

>veggie flavour instant thai noodles (bridget was pretty pissed about that one)

>lime tostitos

>banana bread

8 days to go…

No comments:

Post a Comment