Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Breast Augmentation- My Personal Experience

Breast Enhancements

Breast augmentations are so common these days and I don’t see their popularity decreasing anytime soon. I have had my boobs enhanced after giving birth to my beautiful daughter…the mommy make-over as my Plastic Surgeon calls it. I can say there are definitely pros to having bigger boobs but there are also cons to getting one’s boobs enhanced.

I got my breasts done nearly two years ago, when I was 24,  and have been happy with the new and improved  me. I have always had small A-sized boobs and have been pretty happy with the smaller size until I had a baby and the perky boobs were no longer perky. Pregnancy definitely does a number on a woman’s body, it sure wrecked havoc on mine. I wanted to feel sexy again because I am a young woman, not like I am “just a mom”. Now, I  have D-sized boobs and feel a difference in my confidence. I feel more womanly, sexy and that I have the perfect boobs. Did I mention I never have to wear a bra!

There are cons to having fake boobs. There are risks to going under the knife as we all know…one could die! Thankfully, I just got sick from the anesthetic. There are risks of having mis-matched boobs, capsular contracture, which I had corrected yesterday, and other problems with surgery.

There are definitely pros to having one’s boobs enhanced but there are also cons. To women thinking about getting breast enhancements, research like crazy. Read up on all the risks, choose your Surgeon wisely and make an informed decision…this is your body and life we are talking about. I am happy with my decision to have bigger boobs and happy with the Doctor I chose!

No comments:

Post a Comment