Tuesday, October 6, 2009

11 eyes & Kobato...uhh....*tumbleweed rolls by*

It's so fucking cute when I pour a quart of milk into an oden!

Kobato was unwatchable. I lost whatever braincells I had in the first 12 minutes and I decided I wanted to keep the rest so that was done with. The animation quality is really nice too, it’s too bad that Kobato herself is a retard and so this is to appease the retard-moe crowd (which isn’t so hard to do these days.) I haven’t read the manga but after the crap end with Tsubasa Chronicle I couldn’t be bothered with it.

11eyes. I REALLY wanted to like this show. Even Aroduc convinced me with his post that I might like this show.

I REALLY WANTED TO LIKE THIS ANIME

I REAAALLY WANTED TO LIKE THIS SHOW

SO WHY OH DEAR GOD WHY MUST WE HAVE THIS:

Panties.

Panties.

Panties

Pig disgusting (and gravity defying) cow tits.

YOU'D THINK BY NOW THEY'D REALIZE THEY HAD UNCENSORED PANTIES

So I thought okay. Maybe this is another one of those “new show” tactics to try to get their perverted male viewers in. I thought I’ll give it another episode to see how things turn out. Then I watched the preview:

Panties. Also tentacles.

This is why we can’t have nice things. Actually this is kinda like why I didn’t bother with Asura Cryin’. It was trying to be all srs bzness but then someone’s boob would get grabbed every 5 minutes. What a disappointment. I really wanted to like this show. Oh well that means I can play Pangya on Tuesday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment