Monday, October 12, 2009

Cougar sucks morning cock and gets her pussy fucked

Read after, “Sexy Stud is hired to care for Cougar’s Pussy.”

                I’ve never slept so soundly. There was absolutely no noise coming from traffic or people or anything. All I heard was Gavin’s breathing.

                God I feel better.

                Sun streamed in through several small skylights in the ceiling. I squinted and could see a larger skylight through the airplane hangars roof.

                How cool is that?

                My eyes adjusted to the light and I gazed around Gavin’s bedroom. It was simple. We’d slept in his king-sized bed with leather headboard and footboard. He had a chest of drawers and a night stand with a lamp. There was nothing on the walls or even setting out on his furniture.

                We were no longer in the spoon position and I rolled over to see that Gavin was flat on his back with the covers across his torso. I could also see his hard cock attempting to tent pole the heavy sheet and blanket.

                I was overcome with passion and gratitude and wanted to suck him into my mouth. I wanted Gavin to feel my warm saliva bathing his cock first thing when he awoke.

                I quietly crept beneath the covers and straddled my new lover. I bent down onto him, slurping his delicious morning wood into my mouth.

                “Mmmmm,” he moaned.

                I felt his hands touch my bare shoulders and stroke my hair from my face as I suckled the head of his yummy prick.

                “I want to see you Delaynee,” Gavin said while pulling the covers back. “Ohhh, my God you’re beautiful.”

                I could hear Gavin sucking air into his mouth through clenched teeth as I bobbed my mouth up and down in long spitty strokes on his cock.

                Gavin sat up and pulled me off of his prick and looked into my eyes.

                “Good morning,” he said.

                “Indeed,” I replied.

                He kissed my lips, neck, shoulder and breasts. He flipped me onto my back and nose-dived into my dripping cunt. He ate me with urgency as though he’d never tasted pussy before. He licked in short flat strokes, and then would take the time to nibble on my clit. He spread my pussy lips with his hands taking my clit in between his teeth and rubbing it with them.

                I arched my back as my cunt juices trickled out and onto his lapping tongue.

                “Gavin,” I said. 

                “Yes baby?”

                He asked poking at my holes with his tongue and exploring my flesh with his fingers.

                “I’m afraid to cum,” I said. “I don’t want to end back up in the hospital because you screwed me dry.”

                We laughed. Our eyes met.

                “Yes, that could be a problem,” he said. “I’ll be right back.”

                Gavin crawled out from between my legs, his prick stood straight out like a sword.

                “I’ll bring you something to drink so you don’t get dehydrated.”

                I rubbed my kitty a little.

                He watched as I churned under my own touch.

                “I’ll bring a whole pitcher of something to drink.”

                We laughed again.

                “Wait,” I said.

                He stopped.

                “Where’s your bathroom?”

                He pointed in the bathrooms direction.

                “Thanks,” I said blushing.

                I could hear him making us a pitcher of something in the kitchen when I walked into his bathroom. It too was decoration less and only had a tube of toothpaste, toothbrush and comb on the counter.

                I checked my look in the mirror. My hair looked messy and sexy. I sat down to pee and squirted just a little toothpaste on my finger and brushed my teeth and tongue a little. When I finished pee-ing I washed my hands and rinsed my mouth out. I returned to his bed and waited for him.

                He brought in a pitcher of pineapple juice, a pitcher of water and two glasses.

                “What would you like?”

                He was standing right next to me and his prick was still somewhat hard. I threw my feet over the bed and sat up and took it into my mouth.

                “Waaittt a sec,” he said. “Name your liquid of choice first.”

                “Me likey the juice,” I said playfully.

                Gavin quickly poured my juice as I jacked his cock in my hands.

                He handed me the glass and backed away from me.

                “My turn,” he said excusing himself to the bathroom.

                I could hear Gavin brushing his teeth while I took a drink of the juice.

                Toothpaste, ugh.

                After a few more sips, the refreshing juice no longer stung my tongue.

                I looked out Gavin’s bedroom window to the hanger. There seemed to be no one else here but us.

                “Gavin, does anyone work here with you?”

                “No,” he said. “This is my home.”

                “What can I pour for you?” I asked Gavin hearing him starting to pee.

                “Water,” he said.

                Smart man not mixing the toothpaste with fruit juice.

                 I poured Gavin a glass of water. By the time of his return I was propped up on a pillow with my legs spread ready and waiting for him.

                I could feel Gavin’s heated gaze as I stretched my pussy lips apart and rubbed my clit with my spit covered fingers. My pussy muscles contracted, depositing my moisture on the sheet for Gavin to see.

                “Delaynee I want to fuck you.”

                I closed my legs, teasing Gavin.

                He pried them apart.

                You want to fuck that hot pussy, you’re going to have to come and get it.

                “If you want it, come and get it,” I said taking off.

                Gavin sprang to attention and so did his cock. He chased me down his hallway and out his door into the hanger.

                We were excited and I could tell by the look on his face that he liked this.

                “Now Delaynee, my brother said for you not to over-exert yourself.”

                “Oh ya,” I said. “And if the doctor were here right now, what would he tell you to do to me?”

                I saw a portable staircase of sorts out of the corner of my eye. It must have been something Gavin used when doing work on the plane.

                “Would he tell you to . . .” I said as I took the stairs and pushed them over to the jet. “Would he tell you to spread my ass across the engine of this jet and spank me for being bad?”

                Gavin’s prick jumped, raising and lowering in approval.

                “Oh ya Delaynee, that’s exactly what he’d want me to do to you.”

                I slowly climbed the stairs, our eyes never losing contact with the others.

                “Once I was properly paddled,” I said climbing on top of the engine and straddling it, my eyes looking over my shoulder at him. “Would he tell you to push your cock inside me and check to make sure that everything was still in its place?”

                “Mmmm hmmm,” Gavin said going nose deep into my wet snatch as I spread myself across the engine.

                Gavin pulled my ass cheeks apart and started tongue fucking my pussy and asshole.

                “That feels so damn good,” I said as I clutched the metal of the plane.

                Smack!

                Gavin gave my ass a hard slap, the pain and heat mixing making pure pleasure for my aching pussy.

                “I think if my brother were here he’d want you to suck his cock while I fucked you.”

                Wow, where did that suggestion come from you mind-reader.

                Smack, smack!

                Two more spankings, even harder this time.

                “Oh ya Gavin, I’d suck his cock while you fucked me baby.”         

                Hey, he brought it up so I’m going there.

                Gavin swirled the head of his hard cock around my engorged pussy lips, parting them with it and slipping it inside my hot cunt.

                My tits were smashed against the plane and with every pump up Gavin’s fucking they squished up and down on the plane teasing him.

                Gavin was forceful and I liked it. The more we talked about his brother, the better of a lover he became.

                “Would you let your brother cum on my tits?”

                Smack!

                Gavin spanked my ass as he pounded the fuck out of me with his hard cock. He pulled my long hair and rode me like I was a horse and my hair were the reigns.

                Smack, smack!

                My pussy was getting so hot from all his spanking and thinking of Garrett and Gavin me doing me at the same time that I knew I was about to cum. My muscles tightened as Gavin smacked another slap down onto the cheek of my ass.

                “Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum,” I said holding onto the plane’s engine. “Rub my clitty Gavin.”

                “Oh I’ll rub it my Goddess whore,” he said with such aggression.

                I loved it!

                Gavin pulled on my hair and reached around and started rubbing my pussy for me.

                “My brother will cum deep in your throat if I want him,” he said.

                “Yes Gavin, yes,” I uttered as my pussy started to shutter and explode it’s juices.

                Gavin knelt behind me and lapped at my cum as it rushed out of my velvet box. My juices dripped all over his face as he flipped me over when he was finished eating my saucy snatch.

                “Get on your knees my Goddess slut and eat this cock,” he said pushing me to my knees and sticking his prick into the back of my throat.

                Gavin fucked my mouth like a pro. He made me gag on his yummy cock.

                “You’re eyes are so pretty my Goddess slut,” he said as he fucked my mouth.

                “Mmmmm,” I moaned.

                “Yes, take it my little whore,” he said. “Take it like it was Garrett’s. Suck it into your throat and eat my brothers cum.”

                Gavin reached down and slapped my tit so hard. I winced as the pleasure mixed with pain and he pulled the back of my head down onto his delicious prick.

                Gavin’s cum shot out in threads landing at the back of my mouth. I slurped and swallowed and ate it as though it was his twins cock.

                When he finished I became emotional and started to cry.

                Gavin knelt beside me and held me.

                “Delaynee, I’m sorry, I . . .”

                “No, don’t be sorry Gavin,” I said. “I liked it. I’ve dreamed my whole life to be used like that. It made me feel good.”

                “I just get so jealous of my brother,” he said. “The thought of him doing that to you made me want to claim you.”

                “I’m yours,” I said as I started to shake.

                Gavin scooped me into his arms and carried me down the steps. Just as we reached his door his airplane hangar door started to open automatically.

                “It’s Garrett,” he said taking me to his bedroom and laying me down on his bed. “He’s here to check on you.”

                “What?” I said in disbelief, wrapping myself in a sheet.

                I knew I smelled like sex. I knew if Garrett came near me I’d fuck him. Gavin knew it too and I could tell he didn’t want that.

                “Get in the shower,” he said. “I’ll stall him.”

                Gavin slipped into a pair of sweats and met his brother at the door.

                Gavin had put my suitcase in his bathroom the night before so I started my shower and got my toiletries from my bag.

                As I showered I wondered what was being said. Were they plotting to fuck me? Had Gavin shared his girlfriends before?

I finished shaving and shampooing and I knew I was about to find out.

                I wrapped in a towel and went back into the bedroom. Gavin and Garrett were both waiting there for me.

                Oh my . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment