Monday, October 12, 2009

Are These Magic Beans???

I am very lucky to work with such a fantastic group of people at a lovely hair salon and day spa. Each day I go to work I am entertained and educated. There is hardly ever a dull day. Everyone one I work with is pretty health conscious and healthy eating is a usual topic in the break room. However, last week information about soy was shared… it’s like a magical secret has been revealed.

One of the girls I work with told me how she has added soy to her diet and has since noticed that her boobs have grown and become more supple. She is in her mid-thirties and has one child, whom she breast feed. I didn’t pay attention to her chest before, but after talking with her I couldn’t help to notice that her boobs seemed to have a nice shape and showed no signs of aging.

Since this conversation I have found hundreds of articles online about the effects of soy on women. There are many studies on the health benefits of soy, multiple articles suggest that high soy intake during teenage years may reduce risk of breast cancer in a woman’s maturity years. However, there are also articles relating to the risk of soy.

The health benefits of soy seem to be great and I’m not too worried about the risk because they seem vague. My personal interest in soy is to enhance the size of my breast. One article I read talked about a study, which followed 28 women for a year.

These women received a soy supplement for six months. While they were taking this supplement the women were found to have more growth of the milk ducts in their breasts… More study is needed to evaluate the possible effects of soy phytoestrogens on growth within the breast and hormone levels in the body.

I would like to share with the world my personal experiment. Are these some type of magic beans??? We’ll see! I went to the organic section of my grocery store and stocked up on various soy products, soy chocolate milk, soy yogurt, frozen macaroni with soy cheese… My boyfriend laughed at my selections, but I think his interest will grow if we notice any growth.

I’m off to buy a tape measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment