Monday, October 26, 2009

Boobs – Pandora, Russ & Ruth!

Pandora Peaks dances in the movie by Russ Meyer while Ruth Wallis sings ‘Boobs’ as a Soundtrack.

I had come across a page of Ruth Wallis’s Songs on the Internet Archive and the first thing I thought about was, Russ Meyer. I figured this was a Soundtrack to one of his Movies, but my Gut, Intuition and Scatter-Brain Logic knew it wasn’t. I realized that I had stumbled upon a hidden Jewel and good thing I didn’t step on it! While outing this together I, I realized I wasnt putting it together at all. I was putting it in place. Im getting a sneaking suspicion that Russ had this song in his head all the time and it just so happen to had been meant for this movie. All I did was Cut-N-Paste and trim all the clips for the Dance scenes. The Synchronicity was already there! Spooky, but very cool! Its only Russ anywho, just dont break his view, thats all,,,

I have been getting pretty burnt on Politics and if there wasn’t a Silly Season in Politics, I’ll make one up. It just so happen, that this is the week before Halloween and is also it week before Elections.

I hereby proclaim the week before Halloween and Election Day as ‘Boob Week’! A full week of “Political Rest” because the ‘Boobs’ have the remaining 51 weeks for ‘Political Unrest’.

Any and all persons discussing Politics without the slightest interjection of lighthearted banter will be given the Official Boob Salutation which is a combination of the backward LOSER Sign on Nose, Nose Thumbing and a Raspberry!

Next we will need a Congressperson with a Set to draft and introduce an emergency Bill in the House of Representatives and get those Halloween Boobs Full Frontal Passage! Do I hear an Amen? Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment