Monday, October 5, 2009

To all the "woman-haters" out there!

This is your Captain speaking, welcome aboard fuckers…..

I’ve spoken before about how certain over the hill female “friends” of mine have told me that I hate women.  Why?  Because I said that marriage holds NO benefit for men and that I will NEVER  get married again.

Yes, because I don’t want to risk financial ruin, I am a woman hater.  They never list any logical reasons why my statement is false, they simply attack me as a woman hater.  Funny how they’ll still have sex with such a woman hater and funny how someone who “hates” women is still banging away.

It’s also curious as to how it’s always the over 30, beyond their sell-by-date bitches that are making all these comments.  I’m sure because I don’t like cunts who just let themselves go, I’m sure that makes me a woman hater too.  I guess that I should lower my standards and look past all the younger, hotter, less drama chicks and bang chicks my own age.

Yeah right!  Fuck these Sex In The City, out of shape, droopy assed, saggy vomit-filled sock puppet tit whores!

Just another example of how women are incapable of using logic.  Just another example of how American women are living in a fantasy world where they are the queen of their castle.  More like queen of the fucking double wide!  Most American women are nothing more than glorified trailer trash.  Let’s take out the trash gentlemen!

Hump and Dump!  No living with these bitches!  No babies!  Follow your dreams and goals!  You’ll have more pussy than you know what to do with!  If wanting a great life that I enjoy makes me a woman hater, then so fucking be it.  Fucking cunts!  They complain about guys just wanting pussy, hasn’t it dawned on them that’s because that’s all these cunts have to offer?

Ask a woman about her opinion of small cap vs mid cap stocks.  Ask her about which front the military should focus on in the war on terror.  Sex is all women are good for.  Just treat it like a urinal, use them and get the fuck out!

Rock on fuckers!

You’re now free to move about the fucking cabin!





No comments:

Post a Comment