Monday, October 12, 2009

à deux

Main Entry: 1à deux

Pronunciation: \(ˌ)ä-ˈdə(r), -ˈdœ\

Function: adverb

Etymology: French

Date: 1702

: privately or intimately with only two present

Kate was out of town for this past weekend, and so Jack and I were left to turn back into normal monogamous people. It’s strange…Kate doesn’t live here, but we get so used to her being here, especially on the weekends, that for her not to be around makes the house feel empty.

I will admit, that sometimes it is nice to be just the two of us…without Kate, and without the kids. Jack and I have been together over 10 years now, and while we’ve had some ups and downs, for the most part we do damn well together.

I’ve known Jack as long as I can remember. We went to the same schools growing up, and started dating a month before the end of high school. We had sex for the first time on prom night: he was the third guy I’d slept with, and I was his first…and up until Kate, his only!

Despite the disapprovance of my parents and their religion, I never had many qualms about being sexually active. I was a responsible youngin’ bent on riding my young hormones to the fullest. Jack was busy with sports, cars, and guy friends growing up. He dated often, but never very long or seriously. Guess I was the end of that!

I’d dated nearly constantly from the time I was 13, yet Jack was the first guy I felt like I couldn’t be without. We spent the summer after high school working at a summer camp – friends by day and lovers in any spare moment we could snag. I’d visit his cabin late at night, or we’d rendezvous for an outdoor fucking, and once in a while we’d meet on the beach and have sex hiding under the dock.

It was the kind of summer love people write about, made all the more bittersweet by the fall deadline that marked my entrance to college, and not Jack’s. 336 miles were swiftly put between us as I became a freshman and Jack stayed home to work and attend community college.

The year apart was torturous for both of us. Many times Jack drove to visit me. We’d sleep in my twin bed next to my annoyed roommate, have sex the second she stepped out of the room, and just hold on to each other as if we were afraid to let go. Throughout that year we fought, broke up, made up, cried, and made a general mess of our relationship.

Knowing that we’d never make it through another year, we got Jack enrolled at the same school the next fall. And thank Allah we did! Life was good. We worked, went to class, made friends, partied, and just were. For the first time on our own. It went so well that two years later we were engaged, and the following summer married.

Why? In hindsight I don’t really know. There is a lot about marriage and societal structure, and many other things that I know now that I didn’t know at the time. At the time it was important, but mostly it was a free pass to be with Jack as much as I wanted, and to live together without the disapproval of my parents.

The marriage, the graduations, the sex, and the life was going so well that all I could see was continuing down the prescribed path set before me – and jumping into parenthood. Thank Allah I was a safety girl all those years of having premarital sex…our first attempt at having a baby worked like a charm.

By the time our first was a year old I figured we were already into this parenthood thing, so we may as well keep going. I was immediately knocked up again, got crazy into crazy nesting mode and talked ourselves into buying a house, and then welcomed our second kiddo months later.

It’s amazing really, to look at how quickly we jumped through each of those life hoops. How easily we followed down the path of growing up just as we were supposed to. And just as amazing – to see now how we’d do it all differently if we had a second chance, and we remain thankful for where we are all the same.

And so it makes me happy to get the chance every once in a while to spend time with just Jack. We easily go from being busy stressed out parents to the old us. I like the guy just as much as I did 10 years ago, but I find that I respect him much more for the man, the father, and the open-minded lover he’s become.

We spent our precious few hours alone eating Chinese food and going to the second-run theater to see Inglorious Basterds. I was pleased to enjoy the movie much more than expected, as well as to see that Jack still has a good sense of adventure.

Much to our surprise we were in the small theater completely alone. Less than 10 minutes into the movie Jack had his hand up my shirt, rubbing my nipple relentlessly. We long ago discovered that my nipples have a direct effect on my more private parts. With each tweak and flick of my tit my pussy grew hotter until I was wiggling in my seat.

Of course, still being a naughty girl at heart, I had worn a skirt and skimpy thong for our evening out. I turned to Jack, kissed him briefly, and then grabbed his hand and pushed it down between my legs. He chuckled, and said, “Oh, did you want something?”

“Of course I do,” I replied. “You did this on purpose.”

“Yes, yes I did!” He smugly said back. And then thankfully shut up and slipped his fingers underneath my tiny excuse for underwear. He slickened his fingers with my hot wetness, then began expertly stroking my clit in circles. My thighs quivered from the strong sensations, but I didn’t dare move away from his hand.

Jack leaned over to me and whispered, “Do you want to get off?” Even just hearing the words brought me to the edge of orgasm. I moaned a “Yes” into his ear, then bit my lip as he really put his fingers to work rubbing my hot clit until it was on fire and I came in shaking bursts.

Moments later, returned to the reality of the theater, I considered briefly that the two young guys who’d taken our money and started the film could be spying on us from the projection room. I quickly glanced up and back, but saw no evidence that anyone was up there. Deciding not to worry over it, I turned to Jack to investigate the status of his lap.

Sure enough, ol’ Jack was sporting a rock hard cock trapped beneath his jeans…just as I knew he would be. I stroked him through his pants, tracing the outline of his cock with my fingers. Quickly we both grew frustrated with the constrictions of his pants. Jack tilted his hips up as I swiftly undid his belt, pulled down his zipper, and slipped his cock out.

For the next ten minutes I alternated between stroking him gently and pumping his shaft with my hand. Jack’s breathing quickened as he grew closer to climax with each change of pace. I once again looked up to the projection room, and still not seeing anyone, got up and knelt between Jack’s legs.

I licked his cock from the bottom of his shaft to the tip, then concentrated my mouth on the head while my hand went to work as well. All of the teasing beforehand had Jack ready to bust the second I began, and in an effort to not drag out our public sex play, I worked him as well as I know how.

Within minutes Jack came in my mouth, letting a quiet satisfactory groan escape into the empty theater. I tried to gracefully rise and return to my seat, though had anyone been watching they undoubtedly would have know what I’d just been up to.

Satisfied, we relaxed and let Quentin Tarantino take us on a ride around Nazi Germany for the next hour. We later picked up the kids, climbed into bed, and fucked properly.

An enjoyable evening à deux, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment