Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Original Fake and The Best Camera Evar?

New Original Fake Releases for October, featuring, you guessed it, Boobs. But the gloves and the jacket are also pretty dope. They’re out now, so they should pop up at any OF store near you. Peep

Next Up, the Nikon D3s. This may just be the illest camera I’ve ever seen, You can crank the ISO up to 102,000. No, that’s not a typo, one hundred and two thousand. The only negative I’ve read about it so far is the fact that video only goes to 720 and not 1080, which is the norm, but it’s 12.1 MP, and the body looks to be, from all the images I’ve seen thus far, smaller than my D40, which is no giant camera in itself. The major downgrade? The Price. Anyone with this camera has automatically achieved baller status in my book. It’s a cool $5,200 for dat azz. Yeah, that isn’t a typo either. Peep Below

*images from HypeBeast

No comments:

Post a Comment