Monday, October 12, 2009

Another trip to Kansas which was followed by another and soon another!

So I have been following behind on some blogs. I have had some pics from a trip to Kansas that I made with Adam just a few weeks ago but I have been too lazy to post them. Well its not all my fault or maybe it is? First off I forgot my digital camera at home so I purchased a regular (film) camera at QT (Quick Trip).  Then we only used about half the available pictures on it. Adam got me the pictures on his birthday but they have sat in my Iphoto till today. So whatever? This all just sounds retarded. I have no point to what I am writing. I am just babbling! Here are the best pictures!

I didn’t get tattooed on this trip but Adam got a mean Hula Pin Up Girl!

Thanks to Matt and Emily for the good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment