Monday, October 19, 2009

Why do boobs sag?

So why do boobs sag? Some say it’s all about wearing the right bra, or not breastfeeding or both… Gee, I don’t know. All I know is I can see my boobs sagging.. ever so slowly! And why!? I’m not well endowed!

 

I’m not supposed to be one of those girls. And when I say those, I mean the girls and women who have reaped the benefits of being a double D in their youth, and it’s only fair that they suffer… Am I being unrealistic?

 

It seems only fair that those in the UNLUCKY batch, like myself,  should be saved from such a terrible fate.

 

I only feel compelled to say such a thing, because I feel saying it out loud, or writing it down somewhere would stop me from having Meg Ryan’s boobs by the time I’m 30. (Thirty is less than a decade away… Fuck, time flies by… )

No comments:

Post a Comment