Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Randomness

by sylvia

ok – some random things:

  • my bellybutton really itches.  and you know how much I hate belly buttons
  • i saw not one, but TWO people wearing stirrup pants yesterday, and within 20 minutes of each other.  And no,  they weren’t riding horses.  Rather, it was more like this: 

  • Was there a full moon last night?  Cuz people be drivin’ INSANE
  • my roots of my hair are like 3 inches long.  is it wrong that I am fascinated by this?
  • i love pickles
  • i love baby corn (I’m eating some right now, asamatteroffact)
  • getting my haircut this weekend is bittersweet because I will miss all of my split ends
  • can I be a stay-at-home mom without the mom part or the housework part?
  • there is nothing on TV during the day unless you like Judge shows or cartoons (thank God I LOVE both)
  • Have I told you lately that I love you?

Ok, how about you?  Got any random ramblings you care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment